What personal information is collected and how is that information used?
- We collect information about our users in two ways: directly from the user (such as when you fill out the contact information sheet, ordering a product, online chat, or signing up for a newsletter) and from our Web server logs.
- Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
- We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
- We do not share any of the information you provide with others, unless we say so in this Privacy Statement, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
How is my personal information protected?
- We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
- Also, please note that we may store and process your personal information in systems or servers located outside of your home state or country. Regardless of where these activities occur, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is protected consistent with the principles set forth under this Privacy Statement.
Who has access to the personal information?
- We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except our approved agents and contractors, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.
- We rely on some of our affiliates for support of the products and services we offer, and we share some of our back-office functions with other companies. Our affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How may I correct, amend or delete my personal information, or update my preferences?
- You may cancel your registration or update your preferences at any time simply by contacting us.
- If you do not want to receive information about our products or services, please contact us.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, please contact us at: Lose Law, 270 Center Drive, Suite 210 Vernon Hills, IL 60061.
- Lohse Law reserves the right to change this policy at any time without advance notice. If any changes are made, the new policy will go into effect once it is posted to the Web site, and it will apply only to information collected after the new policy goes into effect.